9 February 2017

St. Maarten/St. Martin's offering

-Where to stay -
St. Maarten / St. Martin is an island that has numerous accommodations to suit everybody's dream and budget. Boasting everything from 5 stars, first class world-renowned hotels to charming little guest houses, all inclusive resorts and timeshare properties.

Various hotels,condos, villas and resorts 
Atrium Beach Resort & Spa                     Commodore Suites Boutique Hotel


Princess Height Deluxe Condo Hotel      Holland House Beach Hotel

12 comments:

  1. Nice :), please tell us more

    ReplyDelete
  2. More information will be posted in the upcoming days. Thank you for the comment and do continue to do so

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pool looks so inviting, its quite divine. I could definitely see myself holidaying here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ambiance of these places and you make me feel to travel to St.Maarten right now. Ahhh, one day in life!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ughh breath taking views. I wanna be there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok now....I don't need a 5 star hotel. I will be out exploring the island so a charming little guest house will do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok now....I don't need a 5 star hotel. I will be out exploring the island so a charming little guest house will do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll stay in any of those places once they're reasonable, because they all look so beautiful and sooooo inviting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the info....you make me want to visit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love. I would love to visit this country some say soon.

    ReplyDelete