14 February 2017

Some more activities

-Things to do-                                                                                                 Top 10 things individuals planning to go to St. Maarten/St. Martin could possibly do. I certainly plan to do some if given the opportunity.


This video is not mine, nor do I take credit for its creation and production. This video belongs to Travelista Teri who has given me permission to use her video in my blog. Please feel free to visit her @ http://travelistateri.com/  where you can view her many travel videos.

6 comments:

  1. Just loving it. Wish I could be there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!!!
    ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Definitely on my travel bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this is lovely i need to pay a visit soon an take in the beauty with my own eyes

    ReplyDelete